Thursday, April 19, 2012

CANNOT BELIEVE THIS DAY!!!! OH MY WORD!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  Today, we have -as usual- been busy little beavers trying to get ready for Ethan, the garage sale, and seeing if we have things that we need for Ethan for his trip.  I have had many wonderful interruptions....a most wonderful visitor, chocolate & a friend's help, more blocks made by a friend for Ethan's quilt but the BEST interruption of the day included the most incredible news....from one of my dearest friends. I have prayed for this family, prayed WITH this mother, wept WITH and for them, begged for prayers from friends and have told their story to MANY of you!  Well, tonight my friend texted me to let me know that all of our prayers were answered MIRACULOUSLY!!!  ETHAN # 2 is theirs!!!!! Nope, not OUR Ethan but Shannon's Ethan!!!!  It brought me to my knees in our Ally & Ethan's room...i was on the floor....in tears as she told me! AMAZING!!!!  AMAZING!!!!  AMAZING!!!
I said, "How could this day get any better!?!"  I went to FB & wrote a post about the incredible miracle & quickly checked my Fb seeing that people had contacted me about some things for the garage sale & also saw that TWO friends had put our blog on stating our need for Ethan's grant up!  I thanked them both and was going to go back to "work" on our stuff HOPING to get something DONE!  THEN, i thought that i should check our blog. I then YELLED to the girls....OH MY WORD!!!!  SOMEONE GAVE A LOT OF MONEY!!!!  I went for my pen and paper...no calculator for me....and found that we had been given $415!!!!  That means all we need is to have a great garage sale and we should be able to cover the rest of the expenses for this last trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES, THIS DAY COULD GET BETTER!!!!!  AND IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you PLEASE praise the Lord with us!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Oh my word!  How blessed we are!!!  We are ALWAYS BLESSED!!!  Connie for the crew!!!!
PS....now to try to get some work done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment