Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NOW, i will tell you WHY!

The Lord continues to amaze me.  He grows my faith over and over again!  I fail to believe and trust over and over again!
Tonight, there were tears once again as i have come to let you know that we will be able to take care of our adoption if our garage sale is what we are expecting and we have another $405.  Yes, you read that right.  You read that correctly.  $405 is all we need (plus our garage sale) to be FULLY FUNDED!!!
The tears flowed freely as i called our Lizzie to let her know what the rest of us heard!  We are in awe of the people who have given and we are ALWAYS BLESSED!!!!  Connie for the crew

1 comment:

  1. I am in tears my self as I have seen you an d shannon become totally funded. I don't know how God is going to do this for us we are so far away from even 1st trip. But my trust is in God and I know he can do exceedently and abundantly more than we can can ever ask hope or dream. so I may not see it now my hope is In the Lord in what He can do in the hearts His people to help. I am so happy for you Connie. Praise be to God.

    ReplyDelete