Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our next fund raiser for Ethan! EDIBLES FOR ETHAN!

IF there is a recipe that you know that i have made in the past....any recipe (that i don't really follow so i will TRY to write the recipe the way that i would make it) that you have wanted then this is a blessed day for you! I will message you or email you or even send it in the mail FOR A DONATION for Ethan's adoption! $10 or more will get you the recipe....

IF you go to our church or live in the area....i will even make the recipe for you and bring it to church THIS Sunday or we can get it to you asap! SO then you will get the recipe and the item...the donation will depend on what it is you want;}) Obviously, my lasagna would be a lot more than my chocolate chip cookies;})

I was only thinking of one or two recipes but my dear Sister in law reminded me that i have quite a few recipes that people have asked me for over the years....SO now is the time......PLEASE give a donation to Ethan's grant and THEN message me on FB...my name is Connie Clark Lindquist or you may email me at lquist6@charter.com. SO DONATE FIRST....THEN ask away!!!

This is gonna be fun!!! lovingly blessed always, Connie for the crew!
PS...I WILL BE DOING THIS FUND RAISER AND THE QUILT FUND RAISER UNTIL LIZ'S WEDDING....9-10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment